I am getting below error message when I try to restrict the page. Please advise.
You're not allowed to change these restrictions. It's either due to edit restrictions on the page, or permissions settings for this space.
Hi @Pravin
Are you the administrator?
Probably if you are not, you have restrictions on your own permissions to perform that operation, if so, you will have to speak with the administrator to grant you said permission
Cheers
Hi @Pravin ,
Add restrictions gives you permission to apply page-level restrictions to a page or blog post. You can restrict a page for viewing, or just for editing.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf615/space-permissions-overview-967337351.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf615/page-restrictions-967337528.html
welcome to the Confluence Atlassian community forum.
To answer your query, there are 3 levels of permissions in Confluence: Global, Space, Page.
As per your scenario, I think you should recheck the "space permissions" (Assignable permissions for each space) for that user. These links would assist you with the same:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-are-space-permissions/
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/assign-space-permissions/
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-or-remove-page-restrictions/
If you find my post useful, kindly upvote and "accept answer" for the benefit of new members.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.