Hello Genius,
I am trying to move the IT service desk to the Jira Service Management and I faced an issue that on the old service desk system, we can use a URL with GET to pass the value of the parameters for creating a new request, then users click the URL to create a new request with the pre-populated values.
But it seems like it doesn't work on the Jira Service Management in the same way.
I've tried to via the CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=11111&&issuetype=11111&request-type=1111&summary=testsummary, it works with the admin/agent but it not work with the service desk customer(403).
what I am trying to achieve on the Jira Service Management:
1. User1 creates a new request on project1
2. An automation job triggered after the request been created, the job is to send an email with the link for creating a new request with the pre-populate values to user2
3. User2 clicks the link to create a new request and the values of the new request such as Summary are pre-populated.
Is that possible to perform the process above on the Jira service management?
Thank you!