Hello,
If I want to migrate from JIRA Server to JIRA non-cluster Data Center, besides replacing the licence key and upgrading all apps
Is there any installation I need to make of JIRA Data Center version or I can stay with my Server version?
Thanks
Hi @dorli ,
Please check the link from Atlassian only.
migrate-from-server-to-data-center
I believe the installation for the non-clustered DC version is the same as the server setup.
As for the other question, it's up to you or your organization's needs.
If you don't have much frequency / load . You can use non clustered DC.
Recently Atlassian announced Server support withdrawn after 2024 Feb.
If organization ready to invest few more on DC Non - Clustered. you can proceed.
as the prices are going Up for servers licenses and maintenance.
It's up to your wish.
Hi @dorli
Please update the server apps to the data center apps and then check the compatibility
Update the data center license.
That's all. Please follow the link for more info
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/migrate-from-server-to-data-center-993929572.html
Thanks,Pramodh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.