How could I display some calculated field (for example, 'progress', 'time spent', etc) not only in filter results, but also on issue view screen?
Is it possible at all?
It is impossible to display calculated field on a view screen
In your Screen Scheme, add the field to the view you are using for the "View Issue" operation.
the problem is that when I open 'Edit screen' page, there are no 'progress' or 'time spent' fields in the list of available fields, so I cannot add them to the screen.
Those are not actually separate fields, they are the "timetracking" field. It comes out differently on view. You can't really get them on "edit" because they aren't editable items.
Try adding the timetracking field to the edit screen, that's the closest you are going to get
Nic Brough,
You can't really get them on "edit" because they aren't editable items.
I do not need those fields on edit screen. I need them on view screen.
Er, no, sorry, that's incorrect. You can display calculated fields. The whole timetracking area is the answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.