I have a merge check I am trying to setup that prevents a merge from happening if the target branch does not match a field found in an associated JIRA Issue.
I am using the "Require that a pull request is associated with a valid JIRA issue" merge check that comes with scriptrunner and am also using the following JQL which almost gives me what I want.
Target_Baseline ~ '${mergeRequest.pullRequest.toRef.displayId}Target_Baseline is a free text custom field in JIRA. The problem is that the right side of the equation evaluates to something slightly different than the left (shown below) and it fails the check and does not allow the merge
v1.0.0 ~ 'v1.0.0T'
that extra T at the end of the target branch is throwing a wrench in things. Is there any way to manually concatenate a string to the end of the Target_Baseline or perhaps even remove that character from the target branch?
Any and all help is appreciated!