I was granted access to edit a page in confluence and am seeing that when I click on the restrictions button however I am not seeing the option to make any edits.
Hey @Emily Kick you may have only been granted view permission if you cannot edit.
Perhaps reach out to the page owner/admin and get them to check what level off access you were given
Hi @Ash Pitt ! I had two different team members grant me access to make edits to the page. When you click on the little lock symbol on the top of the page, it says that I have the ability to edit (see screenshot below). I would then log out and back in and would still not have the ability to make edits. It seems as though I should have the ability to make edits with this access. Is there somewhere else that they need to grant me access? Thanks for your help!
Hey @Emily Kick the only thing I can think of may be looking at the access at the space level. Without knowing the ins and outs of your configuration I'm just throwing out ideas, but looking at the space settings may be a good place to start
Also since you're in a server environment, if the system hasn't been re-indexed in a while, sometimes that may resolve these quirky issues.
Hey @Ash Pitt
So sorry for the delay!! Unfortunately I still do not have the ability to edit any of our confluence pages despite being granted editing access. Where can I find the access at the space level?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.