Ability to track KPIs and metrics regarding various indicators like time of last status change & duration at each phase
@Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} could you please repeat your answer, I could not reach my previous ticket.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Aya AlJboor ,
It's strange, I believe the post is deleted.
Apart from the Jira's own capabilities I suggested Enhancer Plugin for Jira as a paid option.
Enhancer Plugin for Jira has all these capabilities you've asked for.
It has Time in status custom field to show time spent in each status and which assignee spent it, Time between custom field to show time spent between statuses/events, it shows the status transition dates, it has dedicated gadgets and you can use these fields in searches and extract reports with them and so much more.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Regards,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.
Your feedback is very much appreciated @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} . Really thanks.
so from your feedback I can understand that this feature is not part of jira out of the box functionalities but it could be done by Enhancer Plugin For Jira.
I want to assist you if possible please:
does Jira or Enhancer Plugin For Jira provide reporting and data analysis to:
I'm not so sure not Jira has all of them out of the box. Jira has gadgets that might be used in trend analysis (however, to measure the time of last status change, time spent in and between status(es) like you've said in your post you might need to extend the capabilities of Jira with a plugin.
Enhancer Plugin for Jira has various custom field and with those you can capture specific information such as:
Durations: Time in status, Time between status(es)/events(created, resolved)
Date/User: Last Transition Date, First/Last Commented, Resolved, Reopened, Closed, Updated, Status Entry/Exit Date/User and so much more.
Later you can use these fields in Jira search to extract reports from Jira for further analysis and you can use Enhancer's gadgets such as Time in status gadget, Time between gadget, User/Group History etc.
So yes, you can capture trends, measure data, track performance and show this information to stakeholders.
Please let me know if you have questions.
Hello @Aya AlJboor
As an alternative, you can try Time between Statuses (server version), which shows how long it takes an issue to move from one status to another. The data can be shown both for one issue and for the list of issues you're interested in.
I hope, you find it helpful
Best regards, Mariana
Thanks @Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
I think this a good solution but in case I would like to move into data center this app will not be available, right?
As an alternative, you can try Status Time app developed by our team. It provides reports on how much time spent in each status as well as status entry dates and status transition count. Report can be exported as CSV, so that you can use external tools like Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to process the exported data.
Once you enter your working calendar into the app, it takes your working schedule into account too. That is, "In Progress" time of an issue opened on Friday at 5 PM and closed on Monday at 9 AM, will be a few hours rather than 3 days. It has various other reports like assignee time, status entry dates, average/sum reports(eg. average in cycle time per project).
Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try.
If you are looking for a free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Free.
Thanks @Mehmet A _Bloompeak_
I will take a look
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.