I have added the TXT record and waited a week several times and i am still not able to verify the domain name. Why is jira not seeing the DNS record?
@[deleted]- hi Ken! Where are you configuring DNS? Are you with a service like Cloudflare, GoDaddy, etc.?
If I* have personal experience with your service, I can tell you how I've configured my TXT records.
* or someone else on this forum
i am using bluehost for the domain hosting. im adding the "atlassian-domain-verification=***gibberish***" key to my @ TXT records.
Gotcha - Bluehost's DNS config is pretty straightforward (I've actually used them before!).
Have you tried removing the TXT record, then re-applying it?
Sanity check: Your host record should be "@" (no quotes) as you mentioned. And you can re-paste in the atlassian-domain-verification value as you did before.
yes i've added and removed it 3 times. waiting a week in between each time.
:-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.