I could not add new confluence space just below Travel.Should I have any authority to add new confluence space just below Travel? If so, how can I get the authority ?
To create a space, you need to have the permission of "space creator".
Not sure what you mean by "below Travel" - that sounds like it's configuration in your system, which we don't know.
Thanks for your answer. How can I get the permission of "space creator" ?
It might be basic quesiton."Below travel" means top directory in Travel business.
You'll need to ask your system administrators - they can tell you what group you need to be in to get "space create", and put you in it too.
I can't help you with the "below travel" - that's up to the config on your system.
Thank you very much. Let me ask my system administrators.
If you want your new space to appear just below Travel in the alphabetical list of spaces, you need to give it a name such as 'Trunk' or 'Tree' (in other words, keep the names alphabetical).
If you're asking about creating a sub-space within the Travel space, that's not possible. Confluence only allows you to have a single hierarchy of spaces. If you really need a subspace, you can "fake" it by using the Documentation theme [1] and arranging a hierarchy of pages within the Travel space.
[1] I can't remember if it's allowed in OnDemand, but any space administrator can change the theme of a space.
Hi @Kathleen James,there is a way to create "subspaces".
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.confluence.plugins.subspace
This Plugins enables a hierachical structure of spaces. A "Sub-Space" is an own space for itself, but could be "under" an other space.
Kind regardsAndré
That's cool, thanks for the link. But sadly, it doesn't work for OnDemand people.
Thanks for your useful advice.
Thank you for introducing the plugins.
Thanks to your great help, I could solve the probrem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.