We have one project and has around 2.8 lakh issues and we want to export only 9000 filtered issues with all images and attachments.
Using JIRA 8.4.3 (On premise server)
Hi @RG ,
Please check these two
JExcel PRO - The Power of Excel in Jira
Exporter- Export Issues to Excel CSV PDF
Hey Ravi,
Please try this plugin in stage environment https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211611/configuration-manager-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi Amol,
As per my understanding CMJ will allow us to export and import whole project(correct me if I am wrong), but I want to export only filtered issues with all attachments.
Hi @RG welcome to the Atlassian Community forum.
To answer your query, attachments are stored in different folder in the server files structure. I guess you will need to export them too.
Here is a helpful article which might assist you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/locate-jira-server-file-attachments-in-the-filesystem-859487788.html
If my post addressed your query, kindly upvote and "accept answer". This will help new members.
Hi @RG
Adding to @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH 's list is Better PDF Exporter which can also export issues attachments and store them as an integral part of your PDF document.
After export, I want to import in another JIRA instance.
Thanks Anvesh,
Its possible with Exporter:
Q: Does Exporter allows me to export comments and attachments and re-import them to a different JIRA instance?
A: Yes, the export files you get is totally compatible with another JIRA instance, regardless of the platform (Server or Cloud). You can even export/import the attachments!. Just follow the JIRA instructions to import them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.