I have configured in Post functions of "Create" transition It isn't working still. Resolution still displays as "Unresolved"
I have configured in create-->postfunctions--> "Update issue field" -->Resolution-->"Review in progress"
Sounds you are using the correct Post Function. Make sure you have:
On a logical side, sounds a bit wired to resolve the issue right after it's creation, without any user action.
There are some cases for "creating a closed issue", but they're few and far between. I'm not sure "review in progress" is one of them, because the issues won't appear on the reviewers default "assigned to me" reports.
I have to agree with Nic on this. Issues that are resolved and don't appear in the 'assigned to me' report are forgotten and not worked. Doing so also changes what issues are displayed in many other built in reports. It sounds like you want to use the field for a current status indicator. For all intents and purposes setting the resolution field is telling JIRA the issue is fixed/completed. The open vs resolved report will be worthless.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.