Can we enable "Customer Reviews" in jira; if no , which is the best plugin could do it.
Hi @Aya AlJboor ,
What exactly do you mean with customer review?
If you mean the Customer Satisfaction, like a "how did we do?", yes that is available.
Within your JSM project you can just flick the switch and a mail will be sent out where a user can give a 5star based rating.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-management-evaluator-resources/jira-service-management-customer-satisfaction-surveys-csat
Hi @Dirk Ronsmans
I meant by customer review; is to enable like a community place to let customers post their reviews and feedback about the organization services so others can access it to know more about the quality of the services .
Regarding the customer Satisfaction; I have a question: does it have NPS score?
Thanks in advance
Hmm a space on your portal where your customers can leave public reviews is not something out of the box and I don't seem to find anything like that on the marketplace.
This is not really a use-case for Atlassian so I believe you might need to look elsewhere for that.
Same for the NPS score, the CSAT is more a tool for the provider to evaluate how well they are doing their job but those findings are not often shared publicly.
Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans
Just to clarify my understanding; do you mean the NPS score under the CSAT is could be available only for service provider not the customer? if yes, that what I want from the NPS but if no is there any app do that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.