Hi Team,
I'm upgrading our RDS PostgreSQL database from 9.5 to 9.6 for our confluence version 6.15 but after the database upgrade. I'm not able to see the confluence spaces and also it's not possible to create a new one too. I tried to even update the JDBC driver still the issue persists. I'll happy if you can help with this issue. Thanks in advance!
@[deleted]
Can you please copy/paste from log file after hiding any confidential info?
Especially lines that show Error
Best,
Fadoua
These are the errors in the log file.
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column am.amcanorder does not existPosition: 427at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2182)at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1911)at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:173)at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:615)at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:451)at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:331)at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo(AbstractJdbc2DatabaseMetaData.java:4230)at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyDatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo(NewProxyDatabaseMetaData.java:3352)at net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.initIndexes(TableMetadata.java:154)at net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init>(TableMetadata.java:43)at net.sf.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.DatabaseMetadata.getTableMetadata(DatabaseMetadata.java:85)
This error is found in a document and suggest the driver with support for PostgreSQL 9.6 should be used.When you said you upgraded the driver please double check its version and make sure any old driver is removed from filesystem (or moved away).
Please also refer to: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-44216 for more information and a how-to.
Thanks! It works fine now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.