Hi,
Well, the ideal situation would be to just export and import the space. But for some database issue that is not working for us. And since this is very urgent requirement so I do not want to spend time on resolving db issue. I can take that up later.
So I decided to just create any empty space and move all the pages from the top hierarchy from the source space to the target empty space. And, it is coming through absolutely fine.
But there is one issue.
The source space is SPACE-A and target space is SPACE-B
in SPACE-A the page tree starts from the very first level itself. From where I move them.
But after moving to SPACE-B, it creates a page called SPACE-A in it and below it all the page tree as it was in source.
is there anyway that when I move all the pages from the top hierarchy from SPACE-A to SPACE-B, it shows it from the same level i.e. the top level.
Any help would be appreciated.
version is Confluence 7.9.0
Regards
sanan