Hi,
I was doing this tutorial: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/control-access-with-sal/
But when I try to enter in :localhost:2990/jira/plugins/servlet/test.
I get an 404 error.
When I run: atlas-run --product jira --version 7.13.0
atlas-run --product jira --version 7.13.0
In the bash I get the next error: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.atlassian.sal.api.user.UserManager].
I searched in this forum, and I find a lot of people with the same issue, but I cannot resolve this problem.
This is a part of my code where I guess is the problem:
Thanks for your help
Hi @Sebastián Campos
Your code is nothing like the code in the tutorial...
And your annotations are wrong.
Also, what UserManager are you trying to use?Please specify the entire library in your import
Thanks.
Thanks for the answer!.
I finally fixed it using: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/spring-java-config/
Have a nice day!.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.