I want to deploy artifacts from pipelines build. I don't want the build to do the deploy for me, but I want it to give me just the artifacts and then I'll deploy them to aws, like I have now in bamboo. Is is possible?
At the moment there is no way to access artifacts after the build is finished. A work around is to build and deploy within the pipelines step or to transfer your artifacts to a server to which you have access and then retrieve it from this server.
To use SFTP with pipelines please consult the guide here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/39429257/how-do-i-set-up-ssh-public-key-authentication-so-that-i-can-use-ssh-sftp-or-scp-from-my-bitbucket-pipelines-pipeline
Alternatively to deploy to AWS from pipelines consult the guides here:
S3: https://bitbucket.org/ian_buchanan/pipeline-example-aws-s3
CodeDeploy: https://bitbucket.org/shivaman/bb_codedeploy_helloworld
Elastic Beanstalk: https://bitbucket.org/irlrobot/bb_beanstalk_python/src
Thanks. Is it planned?
@Thomas Bradshaw, I created a war from pipeline, my build is successfully completed. But i cannot see War file any where.Here are ending logs..Copying webapp resources [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/EmailService/WebContent][INFO] Webapp assembled in [117 msecs][INFO] Building war: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/EmailService/target/EmailService-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] BUILD SUCCESSWill you please help me that how i can get that WAR file ?
That's my question too. After I run a gradle build the build is generated in a build/libs/ directory but that is not checked in to the repo. So when I try to upload the artifact it does not see it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.