Hello guys, to be honest, I am struggling with the Bitbucket Pipeline
Below is my question with Bitbucket Pipeline
Scenario:
- I have 2 repos: Library and Package. Library contains the source code and the Package contains specific code that would be re-used in many projects.
- Bitbucket Pipeline is enable for both Library and Package repo.
- I write the code in Library repo, build, and push the final code to Package repo. Therefore, Library and Package repos need to communicate using Bitbucket Pipeline.
Question:
- How can I use SSH Key in Bitbucket Pipeline to pull/push code from Library repo to Package repo without the permission denied?
- According to this link: the third comment from Maze Hawks, adding the SSH Key to Personal Setting allow to do it, but do we have any alternative ways so we don't have to add the SSH Key to Personal Setting?
If you have any ideas, please feel free to give the answers or comments. I am really appreciated.