Hi!
My name is Gonchik Tsymzhitov.
I am from Russia, and I wanted to work for government.
Because to me so interesting how does it work?
For example, I see it's like a huge company.
Also, the next open thing is law. How to manage the many laws?
Can we discuss about Cloud First laws and strategy in that thread ?
Links related to the Cloud strategy and law.
I will be happy if someone will provide the additional links.
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Looks like most of these links are to executive strategy, not legislative. And FedRAMP is a US-government wide program. "FedRAMP will provide a cost-effective, risk-based approach for the adoption and use of cloud services by making available to Executive departments and agencies".
Do you have any links from your own investigation into Russian government cloud strategy?
@carolyn french Regarding the legislative, you're right. Let me update in main page.
Regarding Russian government cloud strategy, honestly I have not found any good links related to the strategy.
We have a 152-FZ (it's like GDPR), which is blocker to use the cloud computing servers outside of Russia. ( https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-11061 )
Regarding market, we do have a lot of Cloud services located in Russia, and use out side of Russia as well.
As interesting link with diagram.
@carolyn french How about of legislative side in US ?
Thanks for your initiative @Gonchik Tsymzhitov
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.