In JIRA 5, I am using db-config.xml to define JIRA data source. I have a service which connects to an external database.
JIRA 4.3, I was using server.xml to define both data source.
How can i define data source for external database in JIRA 5?
You can still define it in the server.xml.
Hi Vikas,
May I know what you meant when you mentioned that you want to define data source for external database? If you would like to configure which database JIRA should use, you can try using the JIRA Config Tool : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+JIRA+Configuration+Tool
Cheers,
Joe
Hi Jobin, Do I need to change entityengine.xml? I am using JIRA 6.1.3. I actually changed both entityengine.xml and server.xml and still got the following error. [ofbiz.core.entity.ConnectionFactory] ******* ERROR: No database connection found for helperName "JIRAUAT" When getting a connection using con = org.ofbiz.core.entity.ConnectionFactory.getConnection("JIRAUAT"); Thansk for your help! Lai
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.