I would like to obtain a license to add Opsgenie to my Atlassian product catalog.
Please tell me how to go about getting this done.
Thank you,
Hi @Anthony Barnett ,
If you are a site admin, you should be able to add Opsgenie to your Atlassian product catalog by going to https://admin.atlassian.com/
From there, click into your site >> Manage Subscriptions tab >> click the Add more Atlassian products button:
Opsgenie should be available to try for free in this page.
I have a Trial Opsgenie account which is now suspended. So I will not be able to view bill. I need to know what the license cost will be per user, etc.
Please help so I can begin using this product.
Anthony Barnett
anthony.barnett@purple.us
You can view plans and price per user here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/pricing
I've adjusted your role from Admin >> Owner so you have access to the Billing tabs.
Let us know if you have any additional questions or issues.
Hi Nick,
Thanks for your help.
I now just need to know the breakdown for the price for the Enterprise plan for Osgenie.
How much are the licensing fees, are they per user or per month or a combination of both?
Specifically, how many users does the $175.00 monthly cost support?
Also how many users are billed $29 monthly and how many will be billed $35 monthly?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.