Can you help me with the query to get the details where issuetype = A and issueLinkType = B
Note: issuetype is used in multiple projects and issueLinkType is opened for multiple issuetype
I think you need to provide more info. Based on what you have shared I would offer the following....
project = abc and type = A and issuelinktype = B
Hey @Jack Brickey the Issuetype=A and issuelinktype=B is globally configured and hence available on multiple project like project = abc and project = xyz and project = pqr.
I wanna write a query around the keeping the Issuetype = A as primary key with relation to issuelinktype = B and get details from all the projects
issuetype = Story and issueLinkType = blocks
when write this , iv got the stories of all projects which linked by using "Blocks" to other stories.
Hey @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ,
The query mentioned by you will give a ticket with issuetype = Story who has a link relation issueLinkType = blocks.
However here I have a different query, issueLinkType = blocks is used for multiple issuetypes and I need the information for a particular issue type.
Eg.
Key 1 has a IssueType= A with issueLinkType = B to IssueType= C
Key 2 has an IssueType = D with issueLinkType = B to IssueType= E
Now i need to get a query to find the status only for ssueType= A with issueLinkType = B to multiple IssueType's
Hi @Hubert Dsouza
which kind of deployment is your Jira? Server or Cloud?Do you have additional Apps available (which could support this requirement)?A shot in the dark without knowing what is available is always ScriptRunner:https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_issue_links
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.