I don't seem to have the rights to update my profile picture on Jira server. Is this A Known issue? When I click on profile I dont get any option to edit my profile pic/avatar. Is there anything to do with the external user directory ?
hi @Priyanka khare ,
click on your profile
Profile
Click on avatar
you can able to upload new,
Are you not getting these options. ?
Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH No i dont get an option to upload new. The avatar is not clickable.
Regards'
Priyanka
Which browser you using
Microsoft edge or Google chrome
Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH Does not work on either
Hello @Priyanka khare ,what do you mean by external user directory - like a vendor.?If so I dont think that should cause any problem, because its all about the instance which you are working in.I found a solved ticket like your problem: (Its tagged Confluence)
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-6754?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=1f501e6f-4d8d-419d-b342-0c8b218f8278
and is this happening only with your account or is it normal for others in your team.?
My thoughts here is that Does your org not allow you to change to other profile images.? (not really an idea but possible )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.