Hi all,
I hope someone can help me.
On some page in confluence we are using the Jira issue/filter option and with this option we get images out of Jira. But in Google Chrome we are getting the broken image icon, when i right click on it and click on open image in new tab the image will be visible in the new tab. So I have the right rights to see the images because I am logging in with the same user account on Jira and Confluence. In FireFox or Internet Explorer it is working but in Google Chrome not. I can get it work but it is not a solution: remove Google Chrome, rename the Google folder in %localappdata% and install a very old version of Google Chrome.
Does someone have a solution?
We are running:
Confluence server version 7.3.4
Jira server version 8.7.1
What I did:
Incognito
Flush the cache of chrome
Remove chrome and install
Tried it on a new page in confluence
Checked if the setting show all images is on in chrome
Flushed the cache in Jira
Full reindex in Jira
Flushed the cache in confluence
And maybe more...