Apologies if this has been answered before but I cannot find an answer anywhere.
I have been tasked with moving our entire agency (Client Services, Project Management, Studio Management, Creative, UX, Development, Q&A) into Jira. To do this I have determined an appropriate workflow for JIRA for each department.
However I am struggling to understand how these workflows will link/work together.
For example: A brief is created by the client services team which will go through Open -> In Review -> In Progress -> Complete When the brief gets to in progress this is where work is created for other teams (New Projects for the Technical Department, Brief review for the Project Management Team, Resource allocation for the Studio management team etc.). Once this work is completed it can then move to complete.
Are there any examples/blogs/articles about this? or even better what questions should I be asking?
Thanks in advance