Hello all,
We just recently moved our JIRA instance from our old server to our new server (OS: CentOS 7).
Since then, everything is (almost) working properly. Today I got some complaints about users which are not able to upload attachments to our JIRA instance.
Our JIRA instance uses a reverse proxy which can be accessed from a local network.
Currently we allow our users to upload files with a maximum size of 22 Megabytes. But I can only upload files which are smaller than 100 Kilobyte.
So I looked up for this problem on the internet and found various solutions (e.g. file system permissions, max. file size) but none of them worked.
In the log files i find these lines:
ajp-nio-8009-exec-6 WARN <user> 1348x180x1 1junga2 <IP address> /secure/AttachFile.jspa [c.a.j.web.util.DefaultWebAttachmentManager] Temporary attachment missing: temp4658933518392569851
ajp-nio-8009-exec-6 WARN <user>1348x180x1 1junga2 <IP address> /secure/AttachFile.jspa [c.a.j.issue.fields.AttachmentSystemField] There were errors while converting temporary attachments: AttachmentError{logMessage='Temporary attachment missing: temp4658933518392569851', localizedMessage='Unable to find temporary attachment.', filename='#temp4658933518392569851', reason=SERVER_ERROR, exception=none()}
But i cannot really tell what's the problem here.
Maybe you?
Thank you very much.