We're using and have limit our Labels list macro to show only the labels within a specific space. The result is now showing labels that don't exist in the space.
Why do these lables still appear in the list of labels?
Hi @Thomas Eklund
I have tested this and my suspicions have come true.
Labels are also displayed from pages that have been deleted. Is this perhaps the problem?
Regards, Dominic
Hi Dominic!
I guess you may be right.
Some people have created or copied pages into my space and on these pages there were many different labels I didn't know about. These pages are now deleted but it seems to that the labels still in the space.
Do you know how to delete the labels?
/Thomas
Hi Thomas
The documentary says this:
You can't remove, consolidate or manage labels directly. A label is created by adding it to a page for the first time, and ceases to exist once its been removed from all pages it was added to.If you have deleted pages that contain a label, you may need to purge the deleted pages from the space's trash to ensure that the label disappears too.
You can't remove, consolidate or manage labels directly. A label is created by adding it to a page for the first time, and ceases to exist once its been removed from all pages it was added to.
If you have deleted pages that contain a label, you may need to purge the deleted pages from the space's trash to ensure that the label disappears too.
Hope this helps
H.
I have the same issue. I have deleted the pages and purged the delete pages so they no longer exist. However, the labels remain.
Any other suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.