Hi All
Just wanted to welcome you all to the new ACE Wolverhampton group which is launching this year with lots of exciting events
We have a community events group on here and everyone is welcome to join to hear of upcoming talks. Also please use the Wolverhampton group (link below) to give your input....interested to hear from you and learn you want to see in the ACE, are Virtual icebreakers a yay or nay, how we can improve....
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Wolverhampton/gh-p/Wolverhampton
Please see the below links for upcoming Events - Please click on the link and RSVP on the events page to register
https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-wolverhampton-presents-jira-migrationare-you-ready-for-february-2nd-presented-by-phill-fox-of-adapavist/#/
https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-wolverhampton-presents-lunch-learn-alert-how-to-configure-a-mission-critical-jira-while-keeping-your-sanity/#/
https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-wolverhampton-presents-jql-workshop-exploring-the-functions-operators-available-in-advanced-jql-presented-by-phil-fox/#/
Look forward to welcoming you
Thanks
Aly Briscoe
Thank you @aly_briscoe for information Looks nice!
Hi @aly_briscoe
Many thanks for the info.
Cheers
Thanks @Mirek
Thanks @Vero Rivas
Hi @aly_briscoe ,
Sounds really good! That's a really nice idea!
Thanks for sharing the information!
I'll make sure that I was attending the events. ( I would only miss it if there was any urgent work )
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Hi @aly_briscoe - Thank you for the invite!
Hi @aly_briscoe , Sounds great! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Hi
@John Funk , hope you can join us on one of the events, be great to welcome you 😊
Thanks @Carlos Garcia Navarro , hope you can join us 😊
@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM that’s fantastic, thanks for you kind support, really appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you 😊
I signed up for the February 23 one. :-)
Very happy there is now a local(ish!) group!!
Looking forward to the first event
So exciting, @aly_briscoe!
very exciting, I'll be there!
Fantastic , thanks for supporting ☺️
Can’t wait 🙂
Me too, thanks for offering to support the group as well 😊
Anyone else super excited for the Wolverhampton ACE on Jira Migration with @Phill Fox ?? its going to be epic!! We also we have some Atlassian Store vouchers to give away during the event
ACE Description
Are you ready for February 2nd? What is happening to Atlassian On Premise offerings? How do you ensure that you have a successful migration from Server? Phill will guide you through these changes and also provide you with assistance in planning your strategy for Atlassian tooling over the coming months and years to come.
Whether you are already on a migration journey or just thinking about one use this session to make your life easier.
Phill will also talk briefly about why archiving, housekeeping and general awareness of the Atlassian Ecosystem changes are so important for successful strategic planning and execution.
We will close the session with an opportunity for attendees to discuss any particular nuances or challenges, so come prepared to expand your knowledge and strategic approach.
Hello! For the sake of not creating new threads, I'll ask here.
How does the RSVP work? is it paid or something? I see some events that read "get your free ticket" and others that read "RSVP". I wanted to know if the ones not claiming to be free will incur in any costs.
Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.