Hi
I recently set up a user directory; Internal with LDAP authentication on confluence 4.3.
All parameters were set correctly and i was able to test the connection, and it was successful. Which i then saved.
I then try to log in using one of the LDAP user accounts (which i know for sure exists on LDAP with the correct configurations)
But i get an error everytime. I get this error even for other users.
2014-06-24 07:17:17,396 WARN [http-8090-22] [atlassian.seraph.auth.DefaultAuthenticator] login login : 'user1' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2014-06-24 07:17:26,630 WARN [http-8090-33] [atlassian.seraph.auth.DefaultAuthenticator] login login : 'user2' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
Also note that we have the same LDAP authentication on JIRA and for a test i copied over all the configs form jira over to confluence, but it keeps giving me the same error as above, (whilst it is working fine on jira)
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks for your help in advance
Rahul