Hi! I'm trying to get familiar with using Opsgenie's APIs (the alert APIs in particular), and I haven't been able to get any results at all.
I've tried using Postman to authorize myself using one the API keys found under "Settings" > "API Key Management", but that just always gets a 401 Unauthorized response.
I've also tried using curl from the command line as shown below:
curl -X GET 'https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/alerts/requests/' -H 'Authorization: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx'
But I keep getting results like:
curl: (1) Protocol "'https" not supported or disabled in libcurl
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx'
When I use "http" instead of "https", I get a similar response.
Do you have any advice for returning some of the alerts used by your Opsgenie instance?
P.S. "eazyBI" is in the tags because I'd eventually want to use eazyBI's REST API feature to pull data from Opsgenie. But for now I'm trying to establish a connection.