I use anchors to link to the text on the same page, in the same tab. But, whenever I update the page, the anchor changes, and leads to the old version of the page.
Example:
I have a page called Confluence Page. In one of the tabs, I write the example text below and anchor the underlined word. After the anchor is initially set up, if the anchored word is clicked, the user will be redirected to the anchor. The anchor will be named only #anchor. So initially, it works as intended
text text anchored word text
However, once I update the page, the anchor name changes to Page Name#anchor (in this example would be Confluence page#anchor). And once the anchored text is clicked on, it leads to the old version of the page.
Can you please help me figure this out? As it works now, I have to update anchors each time I change something on the page, which renders them useless.