Thumbnail shows signature in page like below
but shows empty signature when preview pdf .
can anyone can please help me to solve this problem ,
Thanks in advance
Hi @Sneha Gole
which version are you running? This can have several problems also depending where and how the pdf was created.
Seems like the Signature where done afterwards. Did you try another browser? This would be my first things I would look at.
hii @Fabienne Gerhard ,i have check on different browser ,its behaving same . we are using 6.15.4 version .
made a look and it seems like an existing render problem....
Did you try using PDF Macro? I know it's not the best thing cause you wanna show the thumbnail and than show the document but I would give it a try.
hii, @Fabienne Gerhard ,
i have tried using "PDF Macro" it is showing signature in preview but if macro place it in div/column it shows scroll bar and that is not acceptable . do you have any solution for this .please let me know .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.