com.tngtech.confluence.plugins.tableenhancer.warning.noTableFound
2. Basically I want to add the Table enhancer to have auto numbering for my requirements.
Hello Praj,
You must place a Confluence table inside the Table Enhancer macro, like so:image2015-2-24 20:24:13.png
To set numbering, choose the appropriate option:image2015-2-24 20:25:43.png
Volia!image2015-2-24 20:26:54.png
In order to use the marco properly (and to avoids the mistake described) you need to:
Hi, I have the same problem. I have a table and I want to use the table enhancer to sort it automatically. I mark the table and then choose the enhancer makro from the makro menu but it always says it does not recognize the table though it is clearly there. Any ideas how to solve this. May I note that I have used the enhancer before and it workd just fine....
I ran into the same thing, Dorothee. What I did that worked:
* create a small table in my page using the table tool
* select that table and then add the table enhancer macro (ignore the error)
* replace the table inside the macro area with my desired table
Hope this helps.
This happens if you do not mark the table properly (but e.g. just put the cursor into one cell). I had the same effect ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.