Hello,
is there a chance to display team calender entries in the confluence search results? We use Team Calender 4.1.1 and Confluence 5.0.2
Thanks,
Jürgen
We have an open feature reuqest for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-168
Sherif,
beside the event create/delete issue, this is the 2nd major function that is not realized in this plugin. It cannot be a solution to link to open feature requests, espacially if these are open since 2 years and not a single work action done.
Does anybody has a workaround for this - or - an alternative to the team calender plug in?
our alternative to the team calendar is a shared google calendar - it gives you the option to add/edit events from any email/calendar client, and to search for events in a very easy way
For now I have implemented the ICAL to my Outlook, so I can search through the calender. I am really disappointed about the Atlassian performance on this request - no work or action item listed up to now....not even a reply to the users (and I would like to remember - user = customer!).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.