I've just arrived back to Austin and welcomed by the one and only Cloudie. 💕
It's official y'all Cloudies are out, I know it's a little late in the day, but I do have to congratulate our latest qualifiers; @Bibek_ikuTeam_ ; @Tinker Fadoua ; @Radek Dostál ; @Iago Docando ; @Gonchik Tsymzhitov ; @Davin Studer ; @sudarshan ; @Alexander Bondarev ; @Matt Reiner _K15t_ ; @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
So psyched for y'all - look forward to my email requesting your address for your Cloudies!
In the meantime, here are some pictures of Cloudies and their new-found homes. Already have a Cloudie? WE LOVE TO SEE IT - share a picture so everyone can see what they're missing out on!
And by chance if there are still some people interested in the challenge - Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start. And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general.
Wishing y'all a relaxing weekend. Stay awesome possums ✌🏼
Thank you @Kyren Wong for taking time to share the report tonight! I wish you a very relaxing weekend!
Oh yay! Thanks @Kyren Wong .
Oh yes.! thank you.!you made it good morning @Kyren Wong
@Kyren Wong Thank you that report
I am happy to see a pictures with cloudies.
Waiting a your photo with cloudies
@Kyren Wong 👍🏻
@Kyren Wong , wow, thank you 🥳
Well thanks, @Kyren Wong
I'm happy to be part of this great community. 🙂
@Kyren Wong can you please check for me. I have completed the challenge but did not get the cloudie.
Congrats everyone
Soo....
Who's back do I gotta scratch to get one of those "Extra" cloudies I know you guys have stashed away somewhere?
Nice, picking up my pace to bag one! How long do we have left on the clock @Kyren Wong
@Joey Musante hahaha LOVE the enthusiasm 😂 I don't see you in the data yet but best way is to answer questions! Don't forget to check out all the details or via the feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.
@Stuart Capel - London until they're all gone! I'm going to check with products to see how many we have left but we should still have a good amount left still I estimate! Keep you updated~
Awesome 👍 thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.