image2014-10-31 9:43:21.png
Hi Mark, Does the summary field show up on that screen? It's saying that summary is a required field and you haven't filled that out.
Hi Elisa,
Yes, I am a rookie. I am almost there but I can't seem to figure out how to get the appropriate screens associated with my workflow. Check out my screens but they are within a single screen, that might be my problem?
image2014-10-31 10:0:47.png
The screen used for "Create issue" is defined in the "Issue type screen scheme" - you'll need to identify it that way, then you can check the fields on it
The summary screen is associated with the default screen configuration and I cannot add it to my new workflow.
image2014-10-31 10:22:29.png
Mark, on this screen, does it have an 'summary' option when clicking on that dropdown 'Select Menu'? If so, you can run a test, add the field and check if it appears on the Create issue screen.
No, you're still looking in the wrong place. The screen JIRA uses for "Create issue" is NOTHING to do with workflow. Forget the workflow here, it is irrelevant. Look at the *Issue Type Screen Scheme* for the project.
Hi, there's two things you can do here:
That is incorrect. You can NOT make the summary optional.
My bad, I never tried but I thought it was possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.