As a Jira Administrator, having read the following article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver0413/managing-access-to-your-service-desk-1027136195.html
regarding the global user registration options, I learned that by setting the global instance MODE setting to PRIVATE, the Service Desk project's "customer permission" option "Anyone can email the service desk or raise a request in the portal" will be disabled.
Quote:
If this option is disabled, then your Jira administrator has not turned on public signup for service desks on this Jira site. Learn more
In JIRA Service Desk (Service Management) 4.13, this is not the case. I can still choose this option in a JIRA Service Desk project after / when having set MODE to PRIVATE in JIRA 8.13.
Used Edition: Data Center.
As a Jira Admin I want to prevent ANY uncontrolled user registration on my Jira instance and so would like to prevent usage f this setting by ANY Jira project administrators.
How can I realize this?