Hi all,
Here is the scenario:
On Prod:
- I do 'Space Tools / Content Tools / Export / XML / Full Export'
- (no error message during preparation of the zip file)
- I download the zip file (1,05 Go)
Then I continue on Acceptance:
- I do 'General Configuration / Backup & Restore / Import from the home directory / Import
- (no error message during file uploading and unzipping)
- I go to the newly imported space and do: 'Space Tools / Content Tools / Attachments'
- I see that only 6 pages are present, instead of 890 pages (on Production)
I leave Confluence
I go back to my local Windows env, I open the exported zip file
I open the 'attachments' folder and see a long list of subfolders, but many are missing
Additional information: every time I run this xml export, the generated zip file does not contain the same number of folders in 'attachments'! It can be much more or less ... And the 'entities.xml' filesize is also changing: can be 300, 650 or 800 Mo