How to group by tickets according to the Epics on JIRA for the Active Sprints?
Hi @Vera Qian ,
you can use Swimlanes on your board to group tickets by Epic. You can have a look at the documentation here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-swimlanes/
Basically, you will have to change your board configuration, so you need the be the board admin to do this.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi @Alexis Robert ,
Thanks for the documentation sharing! I followed up the following steps, but I didn't find more(•••) -> Board settings. It's in the Board -> Configure instead.
After I found the location, I didn't have the right to change it. I'm the Project Administrator. What is that happening? What should I do? Thanks!
Vera
you should ask the board administrator : even if you're project admin, you will need to be added to the board admin to make changes to it.
Thanks Alexis for the help, issue solved!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.