We can no longer see the option to archive a project. What could be causing this issue?
Hi Jane,
In order to archive, your user must have the Jira admin or Jira System Admin permission. Make sure your user still has this permission, this is configured by the Jira admin.
Hope this helps
-Ben
EDIT: my apologies... I wandered into the server space. Thought this was a cloud question initially!
Here's the server 8.14 page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/archiving-a-project-938847621.html
Hi Jane,A couple of things worth noting: Archiving a project is a premium feature. Also, per the Atlassian documentation, Cloud does not offer Service Management (service desk) project archiving.https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/archive-a-project-1013843066.html
A couple of things worth noting: Archiving a project is a premium feature. Also, per the Atlassian documentation, Cloud does not offer Service Management (service desk) project archiving.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/archive-a-project-1013843066.html
Hi @Jane Wagner
is the option from "Projects" overview missing alongside with the others like "Edit" and "Delete" or is it just the "Archive" action that is absent?Can you navigate to "Projects" overview at all?
Could you please provide a screenshot like mine?
Regards,Daniel
@Daniel Ebers The option is there but the Archive is missing.
Hi Ben,
Yes, I am the JIRA Admin and do not see the option. Only edit and delete are my options.
Hi @Rosa M Fossi
I understand the process but do not see the option. I just have Edit or Delete option.
I am a JIRA Admin.
@Jane Wagner That's really odd. Is this a service desk project? I know that in Cloud you can't archive them. I thought on-prem could.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.