Hello everyone,
we are hosting our confluence on a debian server, in december I performed a database change (from trial DB to mySQL) while configuring SSL while upgrading to a newer confluence version (7.3.2). I did everything exactly like the many confluence guides said and if errors occured I was able to fix them.
Unfortunately I am not able to create new pages since then (infinite loading). There are no errors in the page itself, nor in the error log. Now the interesting thing is: If I open the page to where the button is leading manually (xyz/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=EB&src=quick-create") the side loads without issues.
Of course I already red some of the others "Cant create pages" threads and did some troubleshooting myself, but I am unable to find the error. I dont know if it matters but we are using Refined plugin for custom themes.
What I already tried:
- restart services
- reboot
- reindex content
- fixed all warnings in the error log
- different browsers/ emptying cache
Thanks for your help!