We use to have a link on the Source tab as follows:
https://answers.atlassian.com/upfiles/crucible_control.png
After we upgraded that is gone. I've seen images with a button like:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/353272911/FE30_source_JIRA.png?version=1&modificationDate=1369808021731&api=v2&effects=border-simple,blur-border
I don't have that button. All I have is individual commmits with a + to add a review for an individual commit. How do I get that button?
I'm taking from this that the answer is upgrade past 6.0.
Do you also have Stash integrated with JIRA ? If so, scroll down the page a little to see the FishEye commits.
Yes, I have stash integrated. Yes, I see stash commits. Yes, under them I see fisheye commits. I do not see a link or button that allows me create a review containing all commits in a single click.
Ok - do you have the latest version of the JIRA FishEye Plugin and JIRA installed ?
There was a version which removed that button, however it was added back in the next release.
We are running JIRA 5.2.9 with Fisheye plugin 5.2.9
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.