I am currently using macOS Catalina, Firefox 78.5.0, Confluence 7.4.3. I often use a Jira filter to create tables on Confluence, and would like to personalize the display options. Example ordering as seen in the Edit GUI:

Use case example: I would like to move "Status" to the beginning so that the order shown is Status, Key, Issue Type, Summary, Assignee, Fix Version/s. It looks like I should be able to drag and drop so that I can easily move Status to the beginning of the list. However, this does not work. The workaround I've found is that I need to delete the Columns at the beginning of the list, then re-add them in the correct order.
This sounds like a bug, but I'm honestly not sure; I tried to find a way to contact Atlassian (via email or whatever) to give feedback and came upon this forum so I signed up to find out if (a) perhaps no one else has this issue, and actually I'm incompetent at dragging and dropping, (b) I'm not incompetent but it's a bug (perhaps due to my combination of OS/browser/Confluence version), (c) it's a feature and I can make a suggestion/request to institute drag+drop capabilities to change the "Columns to display" order.