I'm looking to use Confluence in a web-based instructional setting in conjunction with my attendance at a university for a graduate degree. All content produced and distributed will be of an academic nature and not used for any commercial gains. My goal is to be able to produce comprehensive documentation and instruction regarding new music technologies in a classroom setting.
The only setback I face is that I can't provide any of the necessary documentation to register for a Classroom Community license, despite being both a soon-to-be certified public school music teacher and a current graduate student. While the site would be hosted on a personal server for the time being, depending on its success, it would be moved over to a community site once my academic work is complete. At that time, it may even become a non-profit organization; however, that is not logistically possible at this moment in time.
What are my licensing options for Confluence at this point?