When posting comments for "Respond to Customer" or "Respond to Support" workflow transitions and email is being sent, but it is received as if it were sent by a staff member that is on an extended leave. It is very confusing for our customers, seeing a name of someone that is supposed to be on leave.
I have been asked to change the FROM address that is in the emails being received. It currently looks like "John Doe (jira) <jira@company.org>", we only want to change the "John Doe" to someone else. These are the "John Doe changed an issue from Waiting for customer to Waiting for support" automated notifications.
I have been unable to find any way to change this. I am guessing that the address is the one associated with the Org Admin, which is the person that is on leave. I am the Site Admin.
I did find the System Settings for Email From, which is set to "${fullname} (Jira)", and I found Project, Summary, Notifications where I can change the Notification Scheme (we are using Default) and Email, but this is only the "<jira@company.org>" portion. Also, in our Workflow "Respond to customer" transition, the Post Functions ends in "Fire a Generic Event event that can be processed by the listeners.", but I cannot find any way of configuring the Generic Event.
Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.