Hello,
I am using the JSU plugin. For certain transitions I am using validators to make a system field required. At some point I was seeing the option to add a screen to this transition process, in case it turned out to be negative. The goal is that the user can fill in the required field directly, instead of needing to close the error dialog and then fill in the field.
Meaning: If validation turns out to be negative, the user should not just see the error message but also have the option to fill in a value for the required field in the same dialog.
Somehow I had seen the option to add the screen to this validation. As I had to create an appropriate screen first and had closed the window in the meantime. Now I cannot find where to connect the newly created screen with the validation anymore.
When I edit the the existing validation there is no option to ad a screen to it.
Can someone help me out? I am really desperate with this one. It is not the first time that it's hard to rediscover functions I had seen before. Sometime Jira administration is quite a search.
Thanks in advance!
Sima