I'm racking my brain to figure out how to figure out the number of issues that were open at some point in the past. I'd like to get it thru JQL but can also get it programatically if need be. It seems like I should be able to by diffing two filters or something like that but nothing has worked out. Anyone have some pointers?
status WAS "Open" AND (created >= <your date range> and created <= <your date range>)
JQL does not have a count function but you can query the issues and look at the number of issues returned
Use the statement below if only one closed state
status WAS NOT 'CLOSED' BEFORE "date"
Use the statement below if you want particular states
status WAS IN ("status1, "status2,) BEFORE "date"
You can replace BEFORE clause with a DURING clause for a time period
DURING ("datestart", "dateend")
status WAS 'Open' DURING ( date1, date2)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.