2 days ago my avatar dissapeared! at sprints I look like blue guy. I'm trying to upload my logo onse agait, it's typed than all done, but it's not true. Please fix avatap problem, it's really uncomfortable don't see visually where is my tickets in sprint.https://gyazo.com/bb3335b96d0302c4252ea7f6ef34c24d
+ bug bu click on TempoHelp from profile : https://id.atlassian.com/manage/link-account?application=cac&continue=https%3a%2f%2fconfluence%2eatlassian%2ecom%2fjiracorecloud%2fjira%2dcore%2ddocumentation%2d765593058%2ehtml
Invalid redirect page
It doesn't look like you are clicking "save" after the upload?
I cant click Save..Popup totslly close page, and after any image upload page redirect me back to profile, I tried by develover instruments hide popup and click Save, but it did'n help me ((((
Could you try a different browser? That's sounding like your browser might be doing something odd.
oh! I log in today in same firefox, and my usual logo is visible! Bug has been fixed. Thank you for your advices, look like developers done everyting )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.