Hi Support,
Could you advise what the different between the group: jira-superuser and jira-administrator? Thanks.
I tried to search but not get a clear picture.
Hooi Peng
Hi Hooi Peng,
We aren't Atlassian support, just other users!
The different between the groups is covered @ https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Global+Permissions
Atlassian Support is actually located at this website : support.atlassian.com.
As for your question, I don't think the group jira-superuser is a default group in JIRA. It should only be jira-user, jira-developer and jira-administrator. Please check if this group was created by some of the admins.
Cheers,
Joe
Yea, I interpreted that as the JIRA System Administrator role vs JIRA Administrator...
hello
where you got this group: jira-superuser from. it is not a default group i guess.
afaik default groups are jira-users, jira-developers & jira-administrators
there is a documentation availabe about how to set up jira-system-administrators and configure global permission to access trimmed admin operations
thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.