Hello everybody
I have a severe situation and need some help. Thanks for any idea! :-)
Motivation for what I am doing
We have an old Confluence 5.8.14 Server that I want to migrate to Atlassian cloud. As this version is too old for the direct cloud migration, we first have to perform an upgrade of the database. I am thus trying to set up a temporary Confluence instance on Docker and restore the 5.8.14 backup during the Setup wizard.
Source installation:
- Windows
- Confluence 5.8.14
- DB: mySQL
Temporary Target installation (before migrating to cloud):
- Ubuntu 20.04 with docker-ce
- Current docker Atlassian Confluence image (default run command for quickstart)
- DB: embedded
- Restoration of the XML-backup during Setup phase
State / Problem
So far backup on old instance and setup of new Docker instance went smoot up to the moment after the restoration process successfully ended and the Docker instance should start. But instead of a running Confluence instance I get the fatal errors shown below.
Questions
- Is my migration plan working?
Confluence 5.8.14 XML-export --> Current Docker Confluence with restore --> Backup --> Migrate to Cloud with restore - What could be the problem with the backed up data leading to the error instead of a good start?
- How could I fix the problem?
Many thanks!
Tom
---
Confluence had problems starting up
This page is for Confluence administrators. If you're seeing this page, your Confluence administrator is probably working to restore the service.
Post-Upgrade recovery file generation failed. Please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/ropKGQ for possible solution.
| 2021-01-02 14:49:16 | fatal | Failed to generate recovery file |
Unable to start up Confluence. Fatal error during startup sequence: confluence.lifecycle.core:mananagedjobs (Start and stop the Managed Scheduled Jobs)
| 2021-01-02 14:49:18 | fatal | could not execute statement; SQL [n/a]; constraint ["PUBLIC.UK_OSPRT1MYXOLTVTD8YODB0BESM_INDEX_2 ON PUBLIC.CONFVERSION(BUILDNUMBER) VALUES 30441474"; SQL statement: insert into CONFVERSION (BUILDNUMBER, INSTALLDATE, VERSIONTAG, CREATIONDATE, LASTMODDATE, CONFVERSIONID) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) [23505-200]]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not execute statement |