Hey guys! I have a checklist on a card that contains all of the items needed for my house to function. Let's call this 'Checklist A'. On another card, I want to copy only the unchecked items from Checklist A to a new checklist - 'Checklist B'. Is there a way this can be done, preferably with a butler button?
For further context, the purpose of this is so that I can use 'List A' as my overall inventory list, which contains everything that is needed for my house to function. So when an item is running low, or not in my house, I can uncheck it in checklist A. Checklist B is inside a card that is created at the end of every week. I've got a butler button that copies checklist A to B, but I want it to only copy the items I don't have by the end of the week. List A has over 200 items that run-out sporadically from week to week whilst the shopping I do is weekly. So it's quite troublesome having to duplicate a checklist of 200 items when one week I may only need 30 items to purchase from my inventory (checklist A) and then another week I may need the full 180.
Any suggestions are helpful!